Stewart Island, New Zealand
Kia Ora and Welcome...
- The most central accommodation on Stewart Island.
- Only 2-minutes walk to restaurants, the hotel, ferry terminal and shops.
- Family owned 4-bedroom holiday home, fully self contained with modern amenities and central heated.
- Ideal for families or large groups, sleeping up to 12 guests - portacot and high chair available.
Attractions around Kereru House...
- Two minutes walk from the main ferry wharf where you depart for evening Kiwi spotting trips or fishing trips, shops, cafes and the South Seas Hotel (renowned for it's Sunday quiz and blue cod!).
- Great beach and bush walks are at your doorstep (stop by the local DOC/info centre for a map).
- Golden Bay is 10 minutes walk over the hill. From here you can catch a water taxi to Ulva Island Bird Sanctury, where you can walk the tracks through stunning native forest. Ulva Island is home to a number of rare species such as saddleback, yellow head, weka, kiwi and robin (guides optional).